This document (hereinafter: “Rules”) contains information about the rules of your personal data processing in the Click-Pack Ltd. (hereinafter: “Click-Pack”). Below you will learn, among others • what data and for what purpose we process, • who is watching over the correct data processing, • how long your personal data will be stored, • to what entities your data can be made available, • what your rights and responsibilities of Click-Pack are, • how to easily manage your marketing consents.
The scope of information provided corresponds to the requirements resulting from the EU provisions on the protection of personal data, i.e. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, also referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “Regulation”).
<h2>Administrator, Data Protection Inspector </h2>
1. The administrator of your personal data is Click-Pack Ltd. with its registered office in Warsaw, 02-952 at Wiertnicza 169; telephone number: (+48) 223783917; e-mail: <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.
As a data administrator – Click-Pack company will make every effort to fully meet the requirements of the Regulation and thus protect your personal data.
2. The supervision over the proper personal data processing is exercised by the Data Protection Inspector (hereinafter: “Inspector”): e-mail: <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
You can contact the Inspector in all matters related to the processing of your personal data, also in case of doubt about your rights.
<h2>For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?</h2>
Click-Pack guarantees that it will process your personal data only for specific and explicit purposes and does not process it further in a way incompatible with these purposes:
1. Conclusion, proper execution, termination of contracts or other actions necessary to execute the contract concluded with you – This is all actions in order to prepare for the conclusion of the contract, execution of the contract, handling complaints, termination of the contract, archiving, and other actions related to the contract ( e.g. orders shipping via transport company) – according to the Regulation, article 6, para. 1, point b).
Data storage period – Until the end of the contract, and after this time, in other legitimate purposes related to the contract, e.g. the period for securing any claims, i.e. 10 years.
2. Marketing of Click-Pack’s products and services – It is about Click-Pack’s marketing, particularly realised via devices of electronic communication. Marketing can also be implemented on the basis of profiling, which means processing information including features, behaviors or preferences of the client for marketing purposes – in accordance with the Regulation, art. 6, para. 1, point f).
Data storage period – from the time of consenting to such actions until the granted consents are withdrawn.
<h2>Who can your data be disclosed to?</h2>
Access to your personal data – within the Click-Pack’s organizational structure – strictly authorized employees and to the extent necessary only.
In certain situations, your personal data may be disclosed to other recipients, such as:
a) entities to which Click-Pack entrusted personal data processing based on concluded contracts, e.g. courier service providers, IT providers,
b) banks and financial institutions brokering in the implementation of the contract provisions (e.g. PAYU),
c) entities providing telecommunication services.
<h2>Detailed information about your rights: </h2>
a) You have the right to access your personal data,
b) if you decide that your personal data is unfaithful, you have the right to correct or complete it,
c) you have the right to request removal of your personal data in cases provided for by law,
d) you have the right to request a restriction to your personal data processing,
e) you have the right to object your personal data processing and transfer,
f) in cases where the processing of data takes place on the basis of granted consent, you have the right to withdraw the granted consents for particular purposes of processing, at any time.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by Click-Pack violates the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to bring a complaint to the supervising authority. From 25 May 2018 it will be the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
As part of the website, these types of cookies are used:
– statistical cookie files, enabling collection of information on the use of the website,
– advertising cookie files, that enable providing users content that is better suited to their interests.
Below is a list of exemplary uses of cookie files by the Click-Pack website:
– traffic sources reporting,
– research on the effectiveness of promotional activities,
Analysis using Google Analytics – in order to better understand intentions of the users, Click-Pack company uses Google cookies that collect anonymously only basic information on the user’s activity on the website and are used to report traffic sources, analyze the users’ behaviour and to test the effectiveness of promotional activities.
Standardly, most web browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the opportunity to determine the conditions of using these files using the settings of their own web browser. This means that you can, for example, partially reduce (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving cookies – in the latter case, however, it may affect some functionalities.
You can also delete cookies saved in your browser at any time. Detailed information on changing cookies settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers are available in the help section of the web browser and on the following pages:
<a href=”https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Chrome</a>
<a href=”https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka?esab=a&s=ciasteczka&r=0&as=s” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Firefox</a>
<a href=”https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Internet Explorer</a>
<a href=”http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Opera</a>
<a href=”https://support.apple.com/en-en/HT201265″ rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Safari</a>
<a href=”https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>Microsoft Edge</a>